Copilot for Microsoft 365 is now available to all businesses and has been described as the most powerful productivity tool on the planet. With the full release available to organisations with no minimum seat as of 16th January 2024, organisations should consider the risks, benefits and their general readiness for business rollout.
Air IT's Copilot for Microsoft 365 Readiness Assessment is an evaluation of your organisation's readiness to adopt Microsoft's new AI solution for 365. This will enable you to take full advantage of the capabilities of Copilot for Microsoft 365 whilst mitigating potential security and data governance risks.
Carried out by one of Air IT's experienced Microsoft engineers, we will conduct an in-depth audit of your business and its overall readiness for Copilot for Microsoft 365. Following a comprehensive review of your existing set-up, we will provide you with a detailed report, including any recommendations or changes that need to be made before Copilot for Microsoft 365 can be implemented, therefore enabling you to prepare ahead of its full release to SMB customers.
We assess the following areas...
- Infrastructure compatibility (any upgrade requirements)
- Microsoft 365 licensing alignment (upgrade requirements)
- Data Management , including Storage and Security (e.g. how your data is accessed, managed and stored)
What you will get...
- Detailed report of your current readiness for Copilot for Microsoft 365, including any required changes and recommendations before implementation
- Potential ways Copilot for Microsoft 365 can benefit different areas within your business
- Bespoke readiness roadmap, outlining next steps and timescale to achieve the minimum standards required before implementing Copilot for Microsoft 365
Please note: due to the time required to conduct this kind of assessment this service will incur a small charge. Please speak to us or contact your Air IT Account Manager for further details.