The global pandemic exposed the Legal sector to a range of challenges which could have been mitigated with Digital Transformation action planning. However there is a lot of confusion around exactly what digital transformation is and the best processes to evolve your business from a traditional to a digital mindset.
From your data to IT infrastructure, find out how to prepare your business for the new age of remote working and hear first hand from guest speaker and Air IT client, Bond Adams Solicitors LLP about their digital transformation journey to date.
What you'll learn...
- The limitations of traditional IT systems
- Making the journey from legacy to modern cloud infrastructure
- How digital transformation and remote working are transforming the legal sector
- How to share powerful reports and dashboards with remote workers
- Improving your data quality and management processes